Comprehensive Therapy to Manage PCOS
COMPOSITION: Myo-inositol USP 600 mg + Metformin Hydrochloride IP 500 mg (As Sustained Release)
- PCOS is the most common endocrine disorder among women between 18 to 44 yrs. 36% of women in India suffer from PCOS. Insulin resistance is a primary cause of PCOS.
- Drug class: Insulin-sensitizing agent
- Leads to a decrease in testosterone, triglycerides, and blood pressure.
- Significant improvement in insulin Sensitivity.
- Greatly increased pregnancy of ovulation.
- Myo-inositol decreases both insulin and BMI.
- 50% of 92 PCOS patients exhibited significant weight loss and reduced leptin levels with inositol.
- Drug class: Drug class: Biguanides
- Decreases the level of androgens produced by ovaries & adrenal glands
- Helps regulate menstrual cycles, starts ovulation, and leaves the risk of miscarriage in PCOS.
- Also works for women with PCOS who are unresponsive to clomiphene.