ZAPARIN – 40MG/60MG Injection
Controls Tough Situations with Ease
COMPOSITION: Enoxaparin Sodium EP 40mg/60mg
Drug Class: Low molecular weight heparins
- Safe & effective as subcutaneous unfractionated heparin (UFH) in the prevention of thromboembolic events caused by acute ischemic stroke.
- Significantly more effective than a continuous infusion of unfractionated heparin in reducing the composite triple endpoint of death, MI, or recurrent angina or urgent revascularization.
- Highly effective for the treatment of acute coronary syndromes.
- Has greater bioavailability with longer half-life & higher effectiveness, thus provides a moreanticoagulant response than UFH.
Enoxaparin Sodium EP 40mg/60mg
- Prophylaxis of Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Prophylaxis of Ischemic Complications of Unstable Angina & Non-Q-Wave Myocardial Infarction
- Treatment of Acute ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction