Soothe your cough, relieve chest heaviness
COMPOSITION: Each 5ml contains: Terbutaline Sulphate IP 1.25 mg + Ambroxol Hydrochloride IP 15 mg + Guaiphenesin IP 50 mg + Menthol IP 0.5 mg
Drug class: Beta agonists
- Terbutaline sulphate abolished the cough with its antitussive effect in the by decreasing bronchial responsiveness.
- Terbutaline sulphate produced significant improvement (p<0001) in both day and night weekly cough scores by the first week of treatment.
Drug class: Mucolytic agents
- Ambroxol has both mucokinetic and mucociliary effects as shown in clinical studies with adult patients with respiratory disease.
- Its mucokinetic and secretagogue properties, promotes mucous clearance, facilitating expectoration and easing productive cough.
- Safe & effectively used to treat infants, ambroxol is recommended over corticosteroids to prevent neonatal respiratory distress syndrome.
Drug class: Expectorants
- Guaiphenesin is a legally marketed expectorant, that acts by loosening mucus in the airways and making coughs more productive.
- Used for relief of wet cough and chest congestion due to the common cold.
- Effective mucoactive drug for the treatment of mucus-related symptoms in acute URTIs and stable chronic bronchitis.
Drug class: Counterirritant
- Promotes a feeling of freshness and a cognitive illusion of airflow into the airways by activating the transient receptor TRPM8 in the sensory nerve fibres of the tongue.
- Reduced physical and mental breathing effort, air hunger, breathing discomfort, anxiety, and fear during inspiratory resistive loaded breathing in patients with COPD
- The combination of Terbutaline, Ambroxol and Guaiphenesinis efficacious and safe for the treatment of productive cough.
Each 5ml contains: Terbutaline Sulphate IP 1.25 mg + Ambroxol Hydrochloride IP 15 mg + Guaiphenesin IP 50 mg + Menthol IP 0.5 mg
- Bronchial asthma
- Chronic bronchitis