UV-GUARD 50 – Sunscreen Lotion
With the Best SPF your Skin Needs
COMPOSITION – Octyl Methoxy Cinnamate 7.5%w/v + Avobenzone 2% w/v + Sulisobenzone 1.5% w/v + Titanium Dioxide 0.5% w/v + Vitamin E 0.2% w/v
Sunscreen products are the main skin protection against the damage of UVB.
- UV-Guard is formulated with titanium dioxide composites as a UV filter combined with organic compounds such as butyl methoxy dibenzoylmethane (avobenzone) and octyl methoxycinnamate (OMC) to improve the function of the sunscreen.
- Potentially ensures optimal photoprotection.
Octyl Methoxycinnamate (OMC)
- Possesses excellent UV absorption curve with high lipophilicity and good oil solubility.
- OMC provides protection against Cyclobutane pyrimidine dimers (CPDs), typical UVB-induced DNA damage.
- Addition of TiO2NCs composites to the formulation containing avobenzone and OMC significantly increases the photolysis of OMC which is resulting in effective sunscreen.
- Could potentially ensure optimal photo-protection.
Avobenzone (Methoxy dibenzoylmethane)
- UV filter that has its main absorbance in the UVA I region of the spectrum.
Octyl Methoxy Cinnamate 7.5%w/v + Avobenzone 2% w/v + Sulisobenzone 1.5% w/v + Titanium Dioxide 0.5% w/v + Vitamin E 0.2% w/v
- Skin discoloration
- Skin aging