Drug class: Alpha blockers
- Helps to relax the muscles in the prostate and bladder which may lessen the symptoms of BPH (Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia).
- Alpha 1-adrenergic antagonist indicated for moderate to severe BPH.
- Improves in surgical risk reductions by 61%, 52%, and 29% at 1, 3, and 6 months of treatment.
- Better cardiovascular tolerability (eg, in terms of dizziness and orthostasis) than prazosin, terazosin, or doxazosin.
Alfuzosin Hydrochloride IP 10mg
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia