ULCIFLEX – GEL
For Cool & Comfortable Stomach
COMPOSITION: Magaldrate IP 400mg + Simethicone IP 20mg
Drug Class: Antacid
- Magaldrate is an antacid that may be effective in preventing gastric damage caused by alcohol and anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Magaldrate did not affect gastric mucosal blood flow, but it increased gastric mucus secretion.
- It is demonstrated that the cyto-protective action of magaldrate on gastric mucosal cells which may be due to the protection of gastric mucosa from lipid peroxidation.
Drug Class: Gastrointestinal agents
- Simethicone is an orally administered antifoaming agent, used to reduce gas from the digestive tract in patients complaining of recurrent flatulence.
- It is a mixture of dimethicone (polydimethylsiloxane) and hydrated silica gel (silicon dioxide).
- It shows effect locally in the digestive tract and is not absorbed into the bloodstream.
- Effective adjunct therapy in conditions where excessive gas is aggravating the symptoms in conditions such as dyspepsia, peptic ulcer, post-operative gaseous distention, irritable colon, etc.
- Aids in the elimination of gas from the digestive tract and reduces postoperative gas pains.
Magaldrate IP 400mg + Simethicone IP 20mg
- Acid indigestion