Tested & Trusted Treatment for Chronic Wounds
COMPOSITION – Trypsin-Chymotrypsin 50,000 A.U
Proteases are enzymes that catalyse hydrolysis of the peptide and isopeptide bonds that join amino acids within proteins (known as proteolysis).
Proteolytic enzymes such as bromelain and trypsin have been recommended as adjuvant therapeutic approaches in the treatment of viral and malignant diseases.
- Trypsin-chymotrypsin (Proteolytic enzymes)
- Oral proteolytic enzyme combination to hasten repair of traumatic, surgical, and orthopedic injuries.
- Shows high bioavailability without losing its biological activities as an anti-inflammatory, anti-edematous, fibrinolytic, antioxidant, and anti-infective agent.
- Provides better resolution of inflammatory symptoms and promotes speedier recovery of acute tissue injury than several of the other existing enzyme preparations.
- Promotes speedier recovery and better resolution of inflammatory signs and symptoms due to tissue injury.
- Facilitated better wound management after orthopedic surgery, compared to serratiopeptidase and a combination of trypsin/ bromelain/ rutoside.
Contributes improved healing:
- Demonstrates analgesic effects and reduces pain associated with healing.
- This combination helps in maintaining high levels of α1-antitrypsin for a long duration.
(Note: α1-Antitryptin protein produced in liver that protects the body’s tissues from infection)
Trypsin-Chymotrypsin 50,000 A.U
- Accidental injuries
- Surgical and orthopedic injuries,
- Intervertebral disc herniation