Trypsin-Chymotrypsin (Proteolytic enzymes)
- A serine proteases combination helps in maintaining high levels of α1-antitrypsin for a long duration; demonstrates analgesic effects and reduces the pain associated with healing.
(α1-antitrypsin – a protein released by immune symtem in liver to protect the body tissue from infection.)
- Provides a better resolution of symptoms of inflammation after orthopedic surgery as compared to Serratiopeptidase and Trypsin + Bromelain + Rutoside.
- Aceclofenac & Paracetamol
- Aceclofenac is better tolerated when compared with Indomethacin in treatment of ankylosing spondylitis.
- Paracetamol has a favourable efficacy-tolerability profile, therefore recommended as a basic, first-line analgesic in acute pain states and as a valuable component in multimodal analgesia.
- Combination of Aceclofenac & Paracetamol shows rapid pain relief compared with monotherapy. The pain intensity difference was higher in combination therapy as compared to monotherapy.
- Aceclofenac and Paracetamol combination is effective and well tolerated in relieving OA flare up gain.