Walk away without Pain or Edema
COMPOSITION – Trypsin-Chymotrypsin 50,000 A.U + Aceclofenac 100 mg
Trypsin- Chymotrypsin (Proteolytic enzymes)
- Trypsin and chymotrypsin are both serine proteases with high sequence and structural similarities, but with different substrate specificity.
- Trypsin favors basic residues like lysine and arginine; chymotrypsin favors aromatic residues like phenylalanine, tyrosine, and tryptophan.
- Restores local microcirculation, clears inflammatory edema, and facilitates tissue repair.
- Liquefies pus and ruined organization depurate wounds & accelerate the recovering of injuries; reduction in post-operative oedema, seroma and haematoma formation and reduction in pain and incidence of suture site infection.
Aceclofenac (NSAID of BCS Class II)
- An effective analgesic, anti-inflammatory with a valuable therapeutic option for controlling pain and inflammation.
- Statistically superior to diclofenac in efficacy parameters in treating epigastric discomfort, dyspepsia and abdominal pain.
- Well-tolerated amongst the NSAIDs, with a lower incidence of gastrointestinal adverse effects.
Trypsin-Chymotrypsin 50,000 A.U + Aceclofenac 100 mg
- Postoperative trauma
- Athletic injuries
- Cuts & Wounds
- Pain & Inflammation