Calcium Dobesilate Monohydrate (Vasoprotective)
- Calcium do-besilate in conjunction with fiber supplement was shown to be associated with a significant improvement in the inflammation of hemorrhoids.
- Can be used rectally for inflammation of haemorrhoids. R. Soc. Open Sci. 8: 201888.
Lignocaine Hydrochloride (Local anesthetics)
- Lidocaine commonly referred to as “Lidocaine”, is an amide-class local anesthetic used clinically to inhibit pain sensations; reduces conduction of nerve impulses resulting in temporary numbness/loss of feeling in the skin and mucous membranes.
- The itching and the burning will improve immediately because of the lidocaine and the inflammatory component will be introduced in a sustainable development. L. ABRAMOWITZ et al.
Hydrocortisone Acetate (corticosteroids)
- Topical treatment containing corticosteroids is the most effective in treating pain associated with inflammation; hydrocortisone acetate is widely prescribed corticosteroids.
- The primary function of hydrocortisone is decreasing inflammation and hence the pain, swelling and discomfort symptoms secondary to inflammation.