For a Sigh of Relief…
COMPOSITION – Calcium Dobesilate 500mg + Docusate Sodium IP -100 mg
Calcium Dobesilate (Vasoprotective medicines)
- A veno-tonic (promote venous drainage) drug, useful in the treatment of haemorrhoidal attacks.
- Acts selectively on the capillary walls regulating their physiological functions of resistance and permeability.
- It lowers blood viscosity and restores normal blood flow_ Provides an efficient, fast, and safe symptomatic relief from acute symptoms of hemorrhoidal disease.
Docusate Sodium (Stool softener)
- An emollient laxative with stool-softening activity.
- Decreases surface tension and emulsification of fecal matter.
- This stool softener and is a detergent agent that stimulates fluid secretion by the small and large intestine.
Calcium Dobesilate 500mg + Docusate Sodium IP -100 mg
- Hemorrhoidal attacks
- Diabetic retinopathy