- An aminoglycoside antibiotic used to treat different types of bacterial infections
- Possesses a broad antimicrobial spectrum, but the greatest activity is against the Gram-negative bacteria (E. coli. Proteus. Klebsiella) etc.
- Used to treat non tubercular mycobacterial infections and tuberculosis (if caused by sensitive strains) when first line drugs fail to control the infection.
- Amikacin ODD (single daily doses) is as safe and effective as the MDD (multiple daily doses) regimen.
Methy Propyl Paraben Sodium
- A methyl ester of p-hydroxybenzoic acid.
- It is a stable, non-volatile compound used as an antimicrobial preservative in foods, drugs and cosmetics for over 50 years.
- Is readily and completely absorbed through the skin and from the gastrointestinal tract.