For Pain-free Smiles
COMPOSITION: Nicotinamide 15.75 mg + Riboflavin 1.575 mg + Folic Acid 100 mcg + Lactic Acid Bacillus 60 Million Spores
Infection and vitamin B deficiency have been reported as possible contributing factors to mouth ulcers. Vitamin B, a micronutrient essential to the human body, can be obtained by dietary modification or drug treatment.
Vitamins in Sensora mouth ulcer tablets boost the immune system. They help heal and prevent mouth ulcers.
- A riboflavin deficiency can cause ariboflavinosis, which manifests as cracked lips, inflammation of the tongue, and dryness or burning of the oral cavity.
- Vitamin B2 is essential for the repair and development of body tissue including mucous membrane.
- Oral manifestation of vitamin B3 deficiency leads to swollen mouth and bright red tongue.
- Nicotinamide which is a form of vitamin B3 helps alleviate mouth sores.
Folic acid (B9):
- Vitamin B9 along with B12 reduces homocysteine levels and promotes good oral health.
- It reduces the development of Phenytoin-induced gingival overgrowth or delayed its onset.
Lactic Acid Bacillus (LAB):
- LAB could inhibit the growth of oral caries pathogens; showed an effect on reducing periodontal pathogens and improving probing pocket depth.
- They possess good antibacterial ability against many oral pathogenic bacteria, such as Porphyromonas gingivalis, Streptococcus mutans, and S. salivarius.
Nicotinamide 15.75 mg + Riboflavin 1.575 mg + Folic Acid 100 mcg + Lactic Acid Bacillus 60 Million Spores
- Oral Sores
- Mouth Ulcers
- Dental Caries
- Periodontal Disease