For Meaningful Improvement in Glycemic control
COMPOSITION – Saxagliptin Tablets 5 mg
- Class of medications: Dipeptidyl peptidase-4 (DPP-4) inhibitors
- Weight neutral with low risk of hypoglycemia.
- Demonstrates a statistically significant and clinically meaningful improvement in glycemic control.
- More efficacious and have a better safety profile than acarbose and sulfonylurea.
- Efficiently lowers FPG (fasting plasma glucose) and PPG (Postprandial glucose levels in combination therapy with metformin.
Saxagliptin Tablets 5 mg
- To treat high blood sugar (glucose) levels in patients with type 2 diabetes.