The 5 way action against cough
COMPOSITION: Ambroxol HCI BP 15 mg Guaiphenesin LP. 50 mg + Phenylpropanolamine HCI BP 12.5 mg Chlorpheniramine maleate LP 2 mg+ Menthol 1.P. 1 mg/ml
Drug class: Mucolytic agent
- Promotes expectoration, mucus clearance and decreases bronchial hyperactivity useful in wet & productive cough. Eur J Dis 1986 Nov. 69(5): 316-20
Drug class: Expectorants
- Effective in managing HIV-infected patients with symptomatic rhino sinusitis and is useful for treating acute and chronic sinusitis. Laryngoscope 1982 Nov 102(11):1225-8
Drug class: Sympathomimetic agent/ decongestant
- Phenylpropanolamine was used as a stimulant, nasal decongestant, and also as an anorectic agent.
- Its therapeutic action to reduced nasal decongestion appears to be due its agonist activity at vasoconstrictor alpha-2 adrenoceptors, which are unusually abundant in the vasculature of the nasal mucosa.
Drug class: Antihistamines
- An antihistamine effective in the treatment of respiratory infections and allergic conditions relieve symptoms of allergy, hay fever, and the common cold.
Drug class: Counterirritant
- Acts as a decongestant and expectorant, thinning mucus and helping you to get it out of your respiratory system.
Ambroxol HCI BP 15 mg Guaiphenesin LP. 50 mg + Phenylpropanolamine HCI BP 12.5 mg Chlorpheniramine maleate LP 2 mg+ Menthol 1.P. 1 mg/ml
- Bronchial asthma
- Chronic sinusitis
- Cough & cold
- Allergic Cough