Rejulac are probiotic products (available in different forms capsules, syrup & sachets) that help to maintain and restore the natural flora in the large and small intestines.
It is constituted of an optimal combination of functional probiotic strains and appropriate prebiotics.
L. Acidophilus (Probiotic)
- Reduces the duration of diarrhea associated with acute gastroenteritis, helps oral rehydration also improves lactose digestion.
L. Rhamnosus (Probiotic)
- Provide novel approaches for health and disease prevention and treatment, especially for intestinal inflammatory disorders.
Bifidobacterium longum (Probiotic)
- Has preventive and protective impacts on IBD, supports gut microbiota, induces and regulates immune responses.3
- Has important beneficial physiological effects such as low carcinogenicity, a prebiotic effect, and improves mineral absorption.
Saccharomyces Boulardii (Probiotic)
- A modulator of enzyme activity alleviates the symptomology of several GI conditions; fine-tunes immunological pathways during pathogen infection or chronic diseases.
- The combination of Bifidobacterium and oligofructose (Fructooligosaccharides) is reported to synergistically improve colon carcinogenesis.
- Lactobacillus alone or in combination with Bifidobacterium have led to decreased mortality, days of hospitalization, and days after which exclusive enteral nutrition is achieved.
- The prebiotic/probiotic combinations would lead to a decrease in colonization with Gram-negative enteric organisms and staphylococci.