Drug Class: Proton pump inhibitors
- An antiulcer drug in the class of proton pump inhibitors that inhibits basal & stimulated gastric acid secretion.
- Suppresses gastric acid secretion by inhibiting gastric parietal cell proton pump (H+/K+-ATPase).
- It heels the stomach & intestinal ulcers and manages symptoms of regurgitation and pain.
Drug Class: Anti-emetics
- An anti-emetic that helps lower oesophageal pressure and accelerates gastric emptying.
- Helps move food faster through the food pipe stomach and gut.
- The combination of Rabeprazole & Domperidone helps improve the quality of life of GERD patients.