- Naturally occurring systemic glucocorticoid with outstanding anti-inflammatory and bronchodilatory action.
- Helps in the long-term maintenance of asthma and treatment of various pulmonary disorders such as symptomatic sarcoidosis, eosinophilic pneumonia and chronic beryllium disease.
- Methylprednisolone is associated with a reduced need for mechanical ventilation and less-intensive care resource utilization without excess complications.
- Improves compliance in acute respiratory distress syndrome allowing for decannulation from venovenous extracorporeal membrane oxygenation.
- Shows rapid onset of action, and starts showing favorable results within one hour.
Methlyprednisole 40 mg
- Symptomatic sarcoidosis
- Eosinophilic pneumonia
- Chronic beryllium disease
- Acute respiratory distress syndrome