Drug Class: Proton Pump Inhibitors
- A powerful PPI that inhibits more acid & speeds up healing in ulcer patients compared to H2 receptor antagonists.
- Significantly effective both for acute and long-term treatment of GERD.
- Shows excellent control of relapse of symptoms.
- Rapidly improves health-related quality of life in patients with heartburn.
Drug Class: Serotonin 5-HT3 receptor antagonists.
- Effectively controls nausea & vomiting.
- Safe comparable alternative to Domperidone.
Pantoprazole 40 mg + Ondansetron HCl 4 mg
- In Nausea & Vomiting associated with: i) GERD ii) Gastroenteritis iii) Dyspepsia iv) Ulcers v) Post-operative