To Control the Rising Levels of the Blood Pressure
COMPOSITION – Losartan Potassium 50 mg + Hydrochlorthiazide 12.5 mg
- Class of medication: ARBs
- Exerts long-term antihypertensive effects by blocking angiotensin II-induced physiological effects.
- Shows 89% efficacy as compared to enalapril maleate.
- Class of medications: Diuretics
- Hydrochlorothiazide drug is versatile and can be combined with many other antihypertensive agents without inducing interactions.
- Acts on the distal convoluted tubules and inhibits the sodium chloride co-transporter system. This action leads to a diuretic action that lowers blood pressure.
- Safely and significantly decreases systolic and diastolic BP and plasma B-type natriuretic peptide (BNP).
- The losartan/thiazide combination therapy attenuated glomerular overload, indicating that this therapy may provide glomerular protection in patients with an elevated GFR without causing prolonged damage to renal function.
Losartan Potassium 50 mg + Hydrochlorthiazide 12.5 mg
- Diabetic Neuropathy