- The active against a broad spectrum of Gram +ve and Gram-ve pathogens.
- Penetrates better into ocular tissues than gatifloxacin & older fluoroquinolones.
- Offers better tolerability & broad-spectrum activity than gatifloxacin.
- Very effective in the prevention of atypical Mycobacterium abscessus keratitis.
Moxifloxacin 0.5% w/v
- Pre & Post-operative prophylaxis
- Bacterial Conjunctivitis
- RK (Radial Keratotomy)& PRK (photorefractive keratectomy)
- Endophthalmitis Keratitis
- Otitis Externa