Montelukast (Leukotriene receptor antagonists (LTRAs))
- Because asthma and atopic dermatitis have a similar pathogenesis, leukotriene inhibitors may have a role in the treatment of atopic dermatitis.
Levocetirizine (Second-generation histamine H(1) antagonist)
- Levocetirizine was more effective (in controlling the symptoms of SAR) than fexofenadine at and later than 22 h after drug intake, an indication of the longer duration of action of levocetirizine.
- The combination therapy of montelukast with antihistaminic (Levocetirizine) provides enhancing and complementary effects, thereby reducing the symptoms of allergic rhinitis (AR) effectively.
Montelukast 4 mg + Levocetirizine 2.5 mg
- Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis
- Exercise-induced Bronchospasm
- Perennial allergic rhinitis