Dead stop for all Allergic Phenomena
COMPOSITION: Montelukast 4 mg + Levocetirizine HCI 2.5 mg
Allergic diseases affect about 30% to 35% of all children, and the frequency of these diseases has been increasing in recent years. They are a major cause of morbidity in children.
Montelukast (Leukotriene receptor antagonist)
- Given its efficacy, anti-inflammatory activity, oral administration, and safety, montelukast will play an important role in the treatment of asthmatic children.
- Pediatric studies on montelukast found that it was well tolerated, and reported to decrease exhaled LTE4 in atopic children with asthma
- It can be used as an adjunct treatment onforatients with atopic dermatitis that are refractory to traditional management.
Levocetirizine (II generation Antihistamine)
- The long-term safety of levocetirizine has been confirmed in young atopic children with acceptable tolerability.
- It is well demonstrated that Levocetirizine which exhibits anti-allergic/anti-inflammatory effects is safe and effective in young children with atopic rhinitis or chronic urticarial.
- The fixed-dose combination of montelukast and levocetirizine was effective and safe in treating perennial allergic rhinitis in patients with asthma compared with montelukast alone.
- Montelukast in combination with levocetirizine may have a beneficial effect on the clinical improvement of middle ear fluid in children with otitis media with effusion (OME).
Montelukast 4 mg + Levocetirizine HCI 2.5 mg
- Seasonal/ Perennial Allergic Rhinitis
- Exercise-induced Bronchospasm
- Otitis media