LUBRICARE Eye Drops
BEST VISION SAFETY FOR BETTER LIFE
COMPOSITION: Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose IP 0.5%w/v +Stabilized Oxychloro Complex 0.005%w/v
Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose (SCMC) is chemically modiﬁed water soluble polysaccharide
[odium carboxymethyl cellulose (SCMC) is chemically
modiﬁed water soluble polysaccharide
Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose (Ophthalmic lubricant)
- A high-molecular-weight polysaccharide, and one of the most common viscous polymers used in artificial tears to achieve their prolonged residence time on the ocular surface.
- It has been shown to be efficacious in the treatment of aqueous tear-deficient dry eye symptoms and ocular surface staining.
Stabilized Oxychloro Complex (Oxidative preservative)
- Stabilized Oxychloro Complex is active against bacteria and viruses.
- When in solution, SOC generates chlorine dioxide free radicals which provide the oxidizing antimicrobial activity of the preservative.
Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose IP 0.5%w/v +Stabilized Oxychloro Complex 0.005%w/v
- Symptomatic burning sensation in the eyes
- Irritation and discomfort of the eyes due to dryness or exposure to wind or sun
- Intraocular pressure in patients with open-angle glaucoma or ocular hypertension