INVIDON-35 XR Tablets
A Long Term Safety to Make Life Move On
COMPOSITION – Trimetazidine HCI B.P. 35 mg (Modified Release)
- Class of medications: Partial fatty acid oxidation inhibitors (so-called PFox inhibitors)
- Trimetazidine hydrochloride is an aromatic amine.
- Efficient cytoprotective anti-anginal drug that exerts anti-ischemic activity.
- Safely increases exercise capacity, and decreases the anginal incidence and left-ventricular (LV) dysfunction.
- Provides long term cardioprotection by hydroionic balancing and coronary microcirculation.
- Shows 63% reduction in angina crisis as compared to isosorbide mononitrate.
Trimetazidine HCI B.P. 35 mg (Modified Release)
- Angina Pectoris