- Levocetirizine is the R-enantiomer of cetirizine dihydrochloride.
- Possesses pharmacodynamically and pharmacokinetically favourable characteristics;
- high bioavailability,
- high affinity for and occupancy of the H1 receptor,
- rapid onset of action,
- limited distribution and minimal hepatic metabolism.
- Levocetirizine confirms its safe effective activity for the treatment of allergic disease in both adults and children.
- Has several documented anti-inflammatory effects that are observed at clinically relevant concentrations that may enhance its therapeutic benefit.
Levocetirizine 5mg Tablets
- Perennial Allergic Rhinitis
- Chronic Idiopathic Urticaria
- Hay Fever