Wellness On. Weakness Gone
COMPOSITION: Co-enzyme Q10 100mg + Vitamin E 200mg
- Improving sperm kinetic features in idiopathic asthenozoospermia
- Improving semen parameters in idiopathic oligoasthenoteratospermia
- Decreasing lipid peroxidation marker, Malondialdehyde
- Weakened Immunity
- General Debility
- Supportive Therapy in various Disorders
- Coenzyme Q10 supplementation resulted in a statistically significant improvement in certain semen parameters in infertile men with idiopathic oligoasthenoteratospermia.
- Vitamin E supplementation produced a significant decrease in lipid peroxidation marker, malondialdehyde (MDA) concentrations, and an improvement in sperm motility.
- Oral administration of vitamin E significantly improved the in vitro function of human spermatozoa.