- Contains active constituents like alkaloids, glycosides, tannins, saponins & flavonoids that enhance the antioxidant power in the blood and decrease lipid peroxidation levels.
- Has strong medicinal properties such as antibacterial, antiviral, antitumor, hypoglycaemic, and anti-inflammatory activity.
- Rich source of vitamins A, B, and C and also a fair source of calcium and iron.
- Contains enzyme papain, which is significantly effective against gram-negative bacteria; protects blood cells against stress-induced destruction.
- Prevents platelet lysis and decreases the production of inflammatory cytokines.
- Promote the management of Th2-mediated allergic ailments; serve as immunoadjuvant for vaccine therapy.
- It is an antineoplastic agent that possesses important chemical constituents like terpenoids, alkaloids, lignans, and steroids.
- Exerts antioxidant effect and induces amelioration of cyclophosphamide-induced toxicity.
- Can prevent polyuria and reduce blood sugar level.
- Increases the total white blood cell count, bone marrow cellularity, and esterase-positive cells in bone marrow indicating increased maturation of stem cells.
- Possesses immunomodulating properties; helps increase IgG antibodies and enhance humoral and cell-mediated immunity.
- Combination of Carica Papaya Leaf Extract and Tinospora cardifolia plays an important role in fighting against oxidative stress and immune-modulation.
- Due to its high immune-protective action, it is also useful for treating diabetes, high cholesterol, allergic rhinitis, cancer, rheumatoid arthritis and gonorrhea.