Living Made Easier
- Glatix-M: Gliclazide 40 mg + Metformin HCI 500 mg
- Glatix-M80: Gliclazide 80 mg + Metformin HCI 500 mg
- Inhibits the increased adhesiveness of diabetic monocytes to endothelial cells and reduces the production of TNF-alpha.
- Improved glycemic control and aids in protection of both micro vascular and macro vascular complications.
- Safe and potent drug especially in patients with Ischemic heart disease.
- Type-II Diabetes Millitus
- Sulfonylurea (insulin secretagogues)
- Effectively lowers the level of glycated hemoglobin (HbA1c) across a broad range of patients with type 2 diabetes.
- Possesses antioxidant properties, reduces markers of endothelial inflammation, and prevents glucose-induced apoptosis of endothelial cells.
- Drug class: Biguanides
- Potent antihyperglycaemic agent for type 2 diabetes that efficiently decreases hepatic glucose production.
- Safe for normal to obese type 2 diabetes patients.
- Metformin (MET) is widely considered to be the best first step in oral antidiabetic treatment, not only because of its efficacy in reducing the glycosylated hemoglobin A1c (HbA1c), but also due to its low risk for hypoglycemia, its positive or neutral effect on body weight, its rare incidence of adverse effects, and its low cost.