Controlling Diabetes to Prevent CVD
Gliclazide 80 mg
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Sulfonylurea/ SUs (insulin secretagogues)
- The experts opined that among the SUs, gliclazide provides effective glycemic control, has a low risk of hypoglycemia, does not cause weight gain, has renal safety, and provides treatment durability.
- Inhibits the increased adhesiveness of Diabetic monocytes to endothelial cells & reduces the production of TNF-alpha.
- Regarded as a novel carrier in the construction of PVC-based La (III)-selective membrane.
- Improved glycemic control and aids in the prevention of both microvascular & macrovascular complications.
- Safe and potent drug especially in patients with Ischemic heart disease.