Strong Antioxidant Action that Modulates Immune Cell Functions
COMPOSITION – Citrus Bioflavonoids (Vitamin C sourced from Natural Citrus Fruits) 960mg + Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin- C) 40mg Vitamin D3 400 IU + Zinc (As Zinc Sulphate) 12mg
Adequate intake of zinc and vitamins C and D may represent a promising pharmacological tool due to the high demand for these nutrients in the case of contact with the virus and onset of the inflammatory process.
- Scavenges free radicals, improves glucose tolerance and insulin sensitivity
- Modulates lipid metabolism and adipocyte differentiation suppresses inflammation and apoptosis (cell death), and improves endothelial dysfunction.
- Associated with improved cardiovascular outcomes
- Water-soluble micronutrient with antioxidant properties important for immune system; supports the epithelial barrier against the entry of pathogens.
- As a cofactor of several enzymes, prevents damage to biomolecules and helps in ading the cellular functions of the innate and adaptive immune systems.
- Acts on the regulation of more than 200 genes in different cell types
- Plays an important role in the body’s immune function
- Essential for the integrity of the immune system with an important role in the maintenance, development and activation of cells during innate and adaptive immune responses.
- Helps in the integrity of epithelial barriers, i.e. prevents pathogen entry
Citrus Bioflavonoids (Vitamin C sourced from Natural Citrus Fruits) 960mg + Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin- C) 40mg Vitamin D3 400 IU + Zinc (As Zinc Sulphate) 12mg