Kicks Out Infection & Affliction
COMPOSITION – Dicyclomine HCl-20mg + Paracetamol 325mg
- Dicyclomine hydrochloride (Anticholinergic and Antispasmodic)
- Dicyclomine HCl is an antispasmodic agent.
- Showed a rapid killing action on Gram-positive bacteria, Staphylococcus aureus and several other reference strains.
- Has a direct relaxing effect on smooth muscles.
- Paracetamol (Aniline analgesic)
- Paracetamol often appears to have COX-2 selectivity.
- The apparent COX-2 selectivity of action of paracetamol is shown by its poor anti-platelet activity and good gastrointestinal tolerance.
- Unlike both non-selective NSAIDs and selective COX-2 inhibitors, paracetamol inhibits other peroxidase enzymes including myeloperoxidase which produces oxidants like hypochlorous acid (HOCl) and Hypobromous acid (HOBr).
Dicyclomine HCl-20mg + Paracetamol 325mg