- A glucocorticoid that is used as an anti-inflammatory and immunosuppressant.
- Treats a wide range of allergic and inflammatory conditions, including severe asthma and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Decreases the number of white blood cells along with inflammatory chemicals and prevents the rejection of organ transplants.
- Demonstrates a very significant impact on patients with Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD) with few side effects.
Deflozacort 6mg / 12mg
- Inflammation of lungs in Asthma
- Organ transplant procedure
- Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD)
- Epileptic encephalopathies