- Diclofenac Potassium (NSAID)
- Effectively relieves pain and inflammation in a wide range of conditions with a rapid onset of action.
- Effective and well tolerated significantly reduces pain and inflammation in acute and chronic conditions; inhibits both the isomers of cyclooxygenases, COX-1 and COX-2.
- Serratiopeptidase (NSAID)
- A proteolytic enzyme with antiedemic, analgesic, fibrinolytic and caesinolytic properties used for reducing inflammation.
- Eradicates infections caused by Staphylococcus epidermis; with deeper penetration speeds up tissue repair process with excellent anti-inflammatory and fibrinolytic activity.
- Serratiopeptidase shows synergistic action with NSAIDS ensures faster & effective relief from pain, and inflammation also normalizes the temperature of the inflamed area.
- Along with other NSAIDs achieves a combined effect.