Regulates Iron Absorption and Maintains Iron Equilibrium
COMPOSITION – Ferric Hydroxide in Complex with Sucrose eq.to. Elemental Iron 100mg
- The first-line IV iron choice in the treatment of anemia or iron deficiency anemia after operations.
- Helps to replete the total body content of iron and maintains normal hemoglobin and myoglobin synthesis to maintain oxygen transport and various enzymatic processes.
- Ferric Hydroxide Saccharate Complex Therapy is a fast, convenient, effective and safe means of treating severe, symptomatic IDA. Blood (ASH Annual Meeting Abstracts) 2004 104: Abstract 3681
- Increases iron utilization and overcomes blood losses (results in absolute or functional iron deficiency) in the hemodialysis patient.
Ferric Hydroxide in Complex with Sucrose eq.to. Elemental Iron 100mg
- Postpartum anemia
- Pre- and postoperative
- Gastrointestinal (GI) blood loss
- Gestational iron-deficiency anemia