DULOVAS – 10/20/40 SR
Guarantees Full-term Delivery, Ensures Motherhood
COMPOSITION: Isoxsuprine hydrochloride 10/20/40mg Sustained Release Tabs
- A beta-adrenoreceptor antagonist with beta-adrenoreceptor stimulating properties.
- A tocolytic agent used in both preterm labor and risk of abortion.
- Acts directly on vascular smooth muscle; causes cardiac stimulation and uterine relaxation.
- Studies favor the effectiveness of isoxsuprine in prolonging pregnancy in women at risk of abortion or premature delivery.
Isoxsuprine hydrochloride 10/20/40mg Sustained Release Tabs
- Cerebral vascular insufficiency
- Premature labor
- Arteriosclerosis obliterans
- Raynaud’s disease