CEDIA GSM Tablets
A Reason to Smile in Osteoarthritis
- Diacerein IP 50mg + Glucosamine USP 750mg + Methyl Sulfonyl methane 250mg
- Drug class: Anthraquinone
- Improved cartilage lesions and consistently reduced cartilage loss in the experimental hip chondrolysis model.
- Induced an increase in bone mineral density and shown to delay arthritis secondary to meniscectomy
- Osteoarthritis Research Society International (OARSI) indicated that diacerein had a greater efficacy on pain reduction in OA than paracetamol.
- Drug class: Amino sugar, Hexosamines
- At sufficiently high doses, glucosamine sulfate possesses a clinically relevant effect on OA pain.
- More effective than placebo in reducing the rate of joint space narrowing in patients with knee OA.
- May be effective in the primary prevention of OA in sportsmen.
Methyl Sulfonyl methane (MSM)
- Drug class: Sulfa drugs
- MSM in patients with OA of the knee, showed an improvement in pain and physical function.
- Used by the body to maintain and repair connective tissue.
- A combination of nutraceuticals Glucosamine, diacerein, and methyl-sulfonyl-methane can effectively treat OA by repairing the damaged articular cartilage.
Diacerein IP 50mg + Glucosamine USP 750mg + Methyl Sulfonyl methane 250mg
- Osteoarthritis including knee Osteoarthritis and hip Osteoarthritis