Once a Day for Strength, Longevity & Health
Capsules & Syrup
COMPOSITION – Iron 100mg (Carbonyl Iron) + Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate USP 61.8 mg + Vitamin C IP 75mg + Vitamin E IP 25 IU + Folic Acid IP 1.5mg + Selenium 65mcg
An increased susceptibility to infections has been observed in some patients with iron deficiency, etiology of which is not well known. Deficiency of iron and zinc are well documented to impair immune function in experimental animals and to the extent studied, in humansaswell.
Iron & Zinc Sulphate
- Iron plays an essential role in immunosurveillance, because of its growth promoting and differentiation inducing properties for immune cells and its interference with cell-mediated immune effector pathways and cytokine activities.
- In the treatment of Iron deficiency Anemia zinc together with iron should be used at different times if there is coexistent zinc deficiency.
- Considered as an antioxidant with pharmacological property to alleviate oxidative stress and hematological parameter disorders.
- A potent lipid-soluble antioxidant that is essential in preserving immunologic function in elderly individuals, and also prevents aging associated reductions in immune function.
- Acts as an antioxidant that provides protection against oxidative stress-induced cellular damage by scavenging of reactive oxygen species.
- Erythropoiesis increases in response to hemolysis, resulting in greater demand for folate.
- Folic acid is a well-tolerated supplement to prevent a deficiency that could exacerbate the anemia.
Iron 100mg (Carbonyl Iron) + Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate USP 61.8 mg + Vitamin C IP 75mg + Vitamin E IP 25 IU + Folic Acid IP 1.5mg + Selenium 65mcg
- Iron deficiency Anemia
- Hemolytic Anemia