Bridges the GAP between the Demand and Supply
COMPOSITION: Protein 18.5g + Myo-Inositol 200mg + Taurine 33.50mg + L Carnitine 40mg + Vitamins and Minerals
Milk protein (Whey protein)
- Low fat protein is beneficial in retarding diabetic nephropathy.
- Whey protein ensures adequate protein utilization & avoids or corrects protein-energy wasting.
- Replenishes stores of sugar in body and helps sustain energy.
Myo-inositol (Nutrient supplement)
- Prevents renal depletion of Myo-inositol associated with the pathogenesis of diabetic nephropathy.
Taurine (Organosulfonic acids)
- Provides protective effect in diabetic nephropathy by reducing the formation of intracellular oxidants and thus, preventing erythrocyte membrane damage.
- Positively influences the nutritional status of HD patients by:
- Promoting a positive protein balance
- Reducing insulin resistance and chronic inflammation
- Improves glucose tolerance and increases total energy expenditure in diabetic patients.
- Improves immune function in type 2 diabetes.
- Plays central role in homocysteine metabolism & maintains its levels.
- Replenishes the body with 28 essential vitamins & minerals that might loss during haemodialysis, renal disorder or diabetes.
Protein 18.5g + Myo-Inositol 200mg + Taurine 33.50mg + L Carnitine 40mg + Vitamins and Minerals