BIONEP KETO Tablet
A Supplement to Complement Renal Health
COMPOSITION – Alpha Ketoanalogues & Essential Amino-acids
Drug Class: Nutritional supplements
- Useful for patients with a glomerular filtration rate (GFR) below 25 ml/min.
- Prevents and treats the damages due to deficient protein metabolism in chronic renal insufficiency.
- Delays dialysis and mortality risk in patients with anemic advanced CKD. PLoS One 2017; 12(5) e0176847
- Shows about >50% reduction in initial eGFR (estimated glomerular filtration rate) compared with a conventional low-protein diet (LPD) and is nutritionally safe.
- Improves nutritional deficiencies caused by protein-restricted diets in CKD patients.
- Maintains homeostasis of essential amino acids that is disturbed in Hemodialysis patients.
- Shows marked improvement in parameters like reduction in blood glucose, blood urea, serum creatinine and 24 hour total urine protein.
- Helps diminish the rate at which urea appears in the urine and body fluids of patients with severe chronic uremia. The Journal of Clinical Investigation Volume 52 March 1973
- Plays important role in energy metabolism.
- Helps in tissue repair & regeneration & strengthening of the immune system.
- L-Lysine, L-Threonine L-Tyrosine
- Regulate hemodynamics and proteolysis and maintain integrity of the kidney.
- Helps in correcting abnormal plasma and muscle amino acid profiles in chronic renal failure.
Alpha Ketoanalogues & Essential Amino-acids