Valuable Alternative Route for Affixing Vitamin D Deficiency
COMPOSITION – BIOFEROL-D3 Soft Gel Caps.: Cholecalciferol IP 60,000 IU.
BIOFEROL-D3 Oral Solution: Nano Shots Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3) IP 60,000 I.U.
BIOFEROL-D3 Chewable Tab.: Cholecalciferol IP (as stabilized) 60,000 I.U.
BIOFEROL-D3 Sachet: Cholecalciferol 60,000 I.U.
- Faced with physiological skin production, oral administration is a valuable alternative route of vitamin D supplementation.
- A single dose of 600,000 IU of cholecalciferol may enhance 25(OH)D levels above the threshold of sufficiency only at 4 months in subjects with vitamin D deficiency.
- Also helpful in reducing serum PTH in young people with vitamin D deficiency.
- Vitamin D has innate and adaptive paracrine immune functions.
BIOFEROL-D3 Soft Gel Caps.: Cholecalciferol IP 60,000 IU
- Osteoporosis and Fractures
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism