Drug Class: Second-generation H1-antihistamine
- Potent inhibitor of the histamine H1 receptor approved for the treatment of Allergic Rhinitis.
- Rapidly absorbed after oral administration with max plasma concentration achieved within one hour.
- More effective than levocetirizine and fexofenadine in controlling symptoms of SAR.
- Once-daily treatment was effective in managing symptoms and improving patients’ quality of life.
Drug Class: Leukotriene receptor antagonists (LTRAs)
- Orally active, highly selective cysteinyl leukotriene type-1 receptor antagonist of leukotriene D4.
- Rapidly absorbed, achieving plasma concentration in 3-4 hours.
- Exhibits efficacy similar to loratadine with an excellent safety profile.
- Keep improving the quality of life of asthma patients.
- Easy once-a-day daily administration.