When Neurological Disorders Disturb One’s Life…
COMPOSITION – Benfotiamine, Mecobalamin, Alph Lipoic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid & Inositol
- Improves neuronal dysfunctions by modulating metabolic pathways of endothelial dysfunction.
- Mecobalamin increases the regeneration of axons, neuronal survival and repair after injury
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride stimulates the synthesis of neurotransmitters such as dopamine, serotonin, and GABA.
- Folic acid prevents disorders of CNS development, mood disorders and Alzheimer’s disease
Alpha lipoic acid
- Significantly reduces neuropathic symptoms by improving microvascular circulation and antioxidant effects.
- Essential precursor for phosphatidylinositol (PI) cycle constituents which in turns helps in symptom prevention and treatment of psychiatric and neurological disorders.
Benfotiamine, Mecobalamin, Alph Lipoic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid & Inositol
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Neurodegenerative Disorders