Lactic Acid Bacillus 1000 LAC Sporogens
- Used as probiotic agents and play an important role in our digestive and metabolic processes by producing vitamin B complex and digestive enzymes, i.e., proteases, lipases, amylases and lactase.
- Helps in conversion of carbohydrates into energy, transmission of signals from nerves to the muscles; also helps in maintaining the structure of membranes in the nervous system.
- A precursor in the synthesis of the pyridine coenzymes NAD and NADP involved in cell metabolism.
- Active in the metabolism of amino acids and is essential to many enzyme reactions in the body.
Vitamin C + Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate
- Exhibit anti-oxidant properties that act as a free radical scavenger to prevent most of the degenerative diseases like arthritis, heart diseases, cancer, senility etc.