An Antibacterial with Killer Instinct
COMPOSITION: Azithromycin 500/250/ 100 mg
Azithromycin (Macrolide antibiotics)
- A semi-synthetic macrolide antibiotic effective against a wide variety of bacteria
- Effective against susceptible bacteria causing infections of the middle ear, tonsillitis, throat infections, laryngitis, bronchitis, pneumonia, and sinuses
- Exhibits a similar antimicrobial spectrum as erythromycin, but is more effective against certain Gram-negative bacteria, in particular, Haemophilus influenza
- Effective against certain sexually transmitted infections, such as non-gonococcal urethritis, chlamydia, gonorrhea, and cervicitis
- Long-term use seems to be safe and effective in severe Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) outpatients with a tracheostomy.