The Anti-hypertensive with High Efficacy
COMPOSITION: Amlodipine Besilate IP 5 mg + Metoprolol Succinate USP 50 mg
- An effective combination that results in synergistic anti-hypertensive activity.
- Efficacious, safe & well-tolerated option with improved treatment compliance.
- Significantly reduces SBP and DBP in mild to moderate hypertensive patients.
- Angina pectoris
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart failure
- Class of medication: Calcium channel blockers
- Reduces BP through vasodilatation & reduction in peripheral vascular resistance.
- Shows protection against stroke and myocardial infarction.
- Highly effective for the treatment of hypertension and stable angina.
Metoprolol Succinate (As extended-release)
- Class of medication: Beta-blockers
- Extended-release formulation provides constant plasma concentrations and B1 blockade
- Safe in diabetic patients as it does not alter insulin sensitivity.
Fixed Dosage Compositions (FDCs) of metoprolol and amlodipine are effective and safe in mild to moderate hypertension.