ACORD – M 50 Tablets
Extend Protection against Hypertension
COMPOSITION – Amlodipine Besilate IP 5 mg + Metoprolol Succinate USP 50 mg
Keep Hypertension in check with…
- An effective combination that results in synergistic anti-hypertensive activity.
- Efficacious, safe & well-tolerated option with improved treatment compliance.
- Significantly reduces SBP and DBP in mild to moderate hypertensive patients.
- Class of medication: Calcium channel blockers
- Reduces BP through vasodilatation & reduction in peripheral vascular resistance.
- Shows protection against stroke and myocardial infarction.
- Highly effective for the treatment of hypertension and stable angina.
Metoprolol Succinate (As extended-release)
- Class of medication: Beta-blockers
- Extended-release formulation provides constant plasma concentrations and B1 blockade
- Safe in diabetic patients as it does not alter insulin sensitivity.
Fixed Dosage Compositions (FDCs) of metoprolol and amlodipine are effective and safe in mild to moderate hypertension.
Amlodipine Besilate IP 5 mg + Metoprolol Succinate USP 50 mg
- Mild to moderate Hypertension & Angina pectoris