REJULAC-PRO Oral Suspension
Maintain Healthy Gut Flora with a Graceful-Balance
COMPOSITION: Bacillus clausii Spores IHS 2×109 Spores / 5mg
Bacillus clausii Spores (Spore-forming probiotic)
- Bacillus clausii (B. clausii) has been in use for many decades as a safe and efficacious probiotic.
- Recommended as an adjunct to oral rehydration solution and zinc in acute viral diarrhea, and for prevention of antibiotic-associated diarrhea and C. difficile-induced diarrhea.
- Gram-positive bacteria such as B. clausii can induce an anti-inflammatory effect; inhibits the viability and growth of other bacteria.
- Modulates the immune system in a way that can affect respiratory health and allergies.
- B. clausii strains and their metabolites exert beneficial effects on cell cycle progression, epithelial integrity, enterocyte monolayer permeability, and innate immune responses.
- May help an aberrant immune response.
- Exerts a beneficial effect on the humoral immunity of children with rotavirus infection.
Bacillus clausii Spores IHS 2×109 Spores / 5mg
- Abnormal indigestion
- Lactose intolerance
- Irritable bowel syndrome